Our Legal Assistants
The A.W. Smith Law Firm has established a reputation for success, recovering millions in verdicts and settlements for injured people and the families of those killed by the negligence, indifference or wrongdoing of others.
The A.W. Smith Law Firm has the skill, experience and resources to help clients in any case involving a serious injury or wrongful death, including injuries and deaths from truck and auto accidents, construction and worksite injuries and matters involving negligence claims.
The firm’s knowledge, strong work-ethic and formidable trial advocacy mean we are able to succeed in cases involving even the most complex claims and confusing facts, obtaining the recovery and compensation our clients need to begin to rebuild their lives.
Some recent successful outcomes include:
- A $14.7 Million verdict in an auto accident that fatally injured a child and left the driver with permanent disabilities.
- A $4.75 Million settlement of medical malpractice case involving birth injury and cerebral palsy resulting from failure to monitor fetal heart strips.
- $4 Million verdict against an off -road racing park when a vehicle crashed into a group posing for a picture, injuring one person.
- A $3 Million settlement of a highway crossover motor vehicle collision.
- A $2 Million verdict in a medical malpractice action for a patient’s death related to an unnecessary gastroenterology procedure.
- A $2 Million settlement of a wrongful death suit for the death of a man who aortic dissection was misdiagnosed.
- A $1.5 Million settlement of a wrongful death suit involving a tractor-trailer only a week before trial.
- A $1.5 Million settlement of a brain injury suit involving a school only a week before trial.
- A $1.2 Million settlement of a wrongful death suit for the death of a woman in a motor vehicle collision.
- A $1.1 Million settlement of a motor vehicle collision involving medical transport van.
- A $1.1 Million settlement of a car accident.
- A $1.1 Million verdict for a couple who was injured by a drunk driver.
At The A.W. Smith Law Firm, P.C., we start by asking questions. Our exceptional team has the resources and knowledge to thoroughly investigate the individual circumstances of each case, so we can find out what really happened. We dedicate the resources necessary to fully analyze data, accident reports and other information in order to determine liability and to help you recover for your losses.
Once we have a complete understanding of your case, we will give you a realistic assessment of what to expect, explore all possible options for pursuing recovery, and, together, plan a course of action that meets your needs and goals. Let our exceptional team fight for you and your family. There is no charge for an initial consultation to discuss your case, and we will even provide a second opinion if you already have a settlement offer, but are unsure if it is a full and fair resolution of your claim. Call The A.W. Smith Law Firm, P.C., We can help.