Serious Injury & Wrongful Death
The A.W. Smith Law Firm, P.C., has a well-earned reputation for successfully representing people who were injured by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or wrongful conduct, and the families of those wrongfully killed. A.W. Smith and his team have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients, including multi-million dollar verdicts in cases involving all kinds of serious injuries.
- The A.W. Smith Law Firm Supports Veterans Through Charitable Contribution to Welcome Home Inc. The A.W. Smith Law Firm hopes to improve the lives of United States Veterans through $250 donation to Welcome Home Inc. The A.W. Smith Law Firm
- Aaron W. Smith Supports Hope Chest For Kids in Their Efforts to Improve the Lives of Abused and Abandoned Children Aaron W. Smith hopes to make a permanent difference in the lives of neglected, abandoned or abused children through a $250 donation to Hope Chest For
- Aaron W. Smith Helps Feed Mid-Missouri Children With Contribution to The Buddy Pack Program Aaron W. Smith is helping to ensure the health and livelihood of Boone County children by making a $250 donation to The Mid-Missouri Food Bank’s
- Randy M. Hercules of Deepwater, MO was killed in a four vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 65 in Benton County. The fatality car crash occured on Saturday October 24th, 2015 at approximately 7:45 p.m., on U.S. 65 Highway and Byrum Avenue. The Missouri State
- Alice E. Ralston of Holden, MO was struck and killed when attempting to cross the street. Holden, MO.- On Sunday evening October 25, 2015 at approximately 7:00 p.m., a 69 year old woman was struck and killed by a pickup truck, while she was
- A Morgan County Accident Claims the Life of Carissa Ryden, 31, of Versailles. Morgan County, MO- The tragic accident occurred at 10am on Saturday morning October 10th, on US Highway 50 at Potters Ford Road. According to the