Serious Injury & Wrongful Death
The A.W. Smith Law Firm, P.C., has a well-earned reputation for successfully representing people who were injured by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or wrongful conduct, and the families of those wrongfully killed. A.W. Smith and his team have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients, including multi-million dollar verdicts in cases involving all kinds of serious injuries.
- The A.W. Smith Law Firm Supports Veterans Through Charitable Contribution to Welcome Home Inc. The A.W. Smith Law Firm hopes to improve the lives of United States Veterans through $250 donation to Welcome Home Inc. The A.W. Smith Law Firm
- Aaron W. Smith Supports Hope Chest For Kids in Their Efforts to Improve the Lives of Abused and Abandoned Children Aaron W. Smith hopes to make a permanent difference in the lives of neglected, abandoned or abused children through a $250 donation to Hope Chest For
- Aaron W. Smith Helps Feed Mid-Missouri Children With Contribution to The Buddy Pack Program Aaron W. Smith is helping to ensure the health and livelihood of Boone County children by making a $250 donation to The Mid-Missouri Food Bank’s
- Randy Parsons of Shelbyville is Tragically Killed in Knox County. A Shelbyville, Missouri man dies from injuries he sustained in a fiery crash on Wednesday, June 17th at 4:30pm, on MO-156, 2 miles west of Novelty.
- Mother and Daughter Killed in a Miller County Car Crash Involving Two Semi-Trucks and Trailers The Missouri State Highway Patrol has released the details of a tragic, fatality crash that killed two persons, injured four more persons and involved
- Double Fatality and a 7 Year Old Boy is Seriously Injured Two people die and a 7 year old boy is seriously injured, after a car crash took place on Thursday, just before 11:00am on Highway 59, about 2 miles